The Effective Guide to HIRING YOUR FIRST EMPLOYEE
£0.00 ex. VAT
Ready to your hire your first employee? Our Guide will talk you through everything you need to know so you can hire with confidence.
Ready to your hire your first employee? What an exciting but scary time for you and your business…
Hiring your first employee is a big responsibility and you might be nervous about getting it wrong.
That’s why we’ve created this guide – it will talk you through everything you need to know so that you can hire with confidence.
Don’t make these huge employment mistakes
To save yourself a lot of time and money, it’s important to know what to think about before hiring your first employee. Within this guide, we’ll talk you through each step including:
• The cost of hiring your first employee vs not hiring at all
• What research you need to complete before advertising your new role
• How to create an awesome job ad and what to include
• What to consider from an HR perspective when hiring your first employee
• The best way to shortlist and interview candidates
• How to formally offer your position to the lucky candidate
• What you legally need to do before making your first hire
• What HR documents you will need for your first employee
• How to give your new employee the best start