Maternity Leave Policy and Procedure
£29.00 ex. VAT
Your employees are entitled to a year maternity leave when they fall pregnant. Our MATERNITY LEAVE POLICY AND PROCEDURE sets out guidelines for this entitlement.
This policy outlines the statutory rights and responsibilities of employees who are pregnant or have recently given birth.
This document will cover:
- Notification and Risk Assessment
- Pregnancy Related Sickness
- Entitlement to Maternity Leave
- Ordinary Maternity Leave
- Additional Maternity Leave
- Maternity Pay
- Contact during Maternity Leave
- Keeping in Touch Days
- Returning to Work
- Rights On and After Returning to Work
Once purchased, our document packs are available to redownload at any time through your account.
Our policies are clear, practical and created to help you become a Good Employer. They are concise, jargon-free and up to date. Ready for you to use and downloadable today!