About Team Metalogic
Team Metalogic is a growing outsourced IT provider based in Caerphilly. It services a wide range of businesses nationally.
Our remit as Effective HRM
- Review Team Metalogic’s employment contracts and handbook and individuals’ contractual commitments.
- Strategic and operational HR support to the MD and senior team
- Provide advice and documentation to support the consistent implementation of HR policies
- As HRD for Team Metalogic, Gemma has been influencing the Directors to focus on the people within the business to drive individual and organizational growth and development.
- Using forward thinking strategies, influence Team Metalogic to be good employers.
- Implementing robust recruitment procedures, apprentice schemes, performance management systems and flexible working policies that have had a positive impact on staff morale and retention.
- Supporting Team Metalogic through difficult situations by managing grievances, disciplinaries and redundancies with fairness, transparency and dignity.
What difference have we made
- Gemma developed team members through line manager training and individual coaching to develop the skills to manage the team day to day.
- Mike, the MD, given freedom to drive the business forward.
- Improved morale throughout the team due to Team Leaders happiness with progression and development of new skills, and team members feeling more engaged and valued.
- Mike feels the pressure has been released somewhat as he can depend more on his senior team, and they have better access to him as a result.
- Gemma has had a huge impact at Team Metalogic through the development of key people who would have left the business due to lack of progression.
- Convincing and influencing Mike to “let go” of the reins in order to grow the business has been a key factor.
- Using her own experience as a senior director and qualified coach to provide Mike with a sounding board and wise counsel in managing organisational risks.
What the client has to say
“Gemma has looked after all our HR needs since 2009. She plays an integral role in supporting me and the business with regards to our people and strategy.
Her hands on, practical support in some difficult situations over the years has given us the confidence to manage our people to steer the company forward to achieve our goals through the growth and development of our teams.”
Mike Parfitt – Managing Director – Team Metalogic