Let’s put Health and Safety first
The health and safety of your people comes first. That’s why our expert advisors will work with you to provide practical and sensible health and safety support that will work for your business, keep you compliant and look after your employees’ wellbeing.
Our people-first and common sense approach to health and safety means that you don’t have to worry about complex forms, reams of legislation and the threat of lawsuits. We’ll work with you to take away the burden and mitigate the risks, ensuring good and safe working practices and compliance with statutory health and safety requirements.
We’re here to support you with:
- Gap analysis – the difference between what the law requires and what you’d like for your company and what systems are in place and how they are operating
- Creating health and safety management systems
- Updating your existing systems
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Carrying out DSE (workstation) assessments
- Designing and delivering plans, manuals and policies
- First Aid training
- Legislation updates and regular reviews
As your retained health and safety advisors, we can also provide a certificate confirming our position as Competent Person under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Please call us to arrange your initial consultation or site visit.