The Empowering Women programme is aimed at women who are looking for a significant personal growth opportunity; it is particularly suitable for organisations looking to
- nurture and retain female talent
- increase diversity in senior leadership positions
- build a community of like minded and supportive professionals
- grow a wider network of connected individuals
It comprises a journey of workshops, coaching, mentoring and group work. The workshops are highly interactive with participants learning from each other, sharing experiences and providing mutual support. Ladies work on a personal or business-related challenge which might be a blocker to their success. Coaching, if it is selected, typically takes place between workshops to embed learning, build accountability and long term change.
By taking a modular approach, the client has the flexibility to define the content, the number of training days, how it is delivered and the number of coaching sessions for each programme. Examples of available options are:
GOLD – A programme of learning over a 2-3 month period comprising of 4 days of training and 3 coaching sessions
SILVER – A programme of learning over a 2-3 month period comprising of 3 days of training and 2 coaching sessions
BRONZE – 2 days of training and 1 coaching session
TASTER SESSION – 4 hour interactive workshop focusing on self promotion, networking and group mentoring
The Empowering Women programme is built around these core elements:
- Learn by growing self-awareness, practice and experience in order to make more conscious choices and decisions
- Network to enable personal and strategic relationships built on trust and collaboration
- Inspiring talks and personal stories from guest speakers (optional)
- Addressing our own biases against underrepresented groups and women who vocally express their achievements
- Identify the challenges around self-promotion
- Increase levels of confidence and self-worth
- Identify and utilise power sources for authentic influencing
- Practice vocally expressing achievements and stating expectations with authenticity
- Creating a safe space where everyone feels comfortable sharing
- Build sustainable changes in confidence through individual coaching.
Examples of the modules included in the programme are listed below.
This is not an exhaustive or detailed list. Content can be adapted, added or removed based on client need.
- Values, beliefs and biases
- Conscious competence and a growth mindset
- The power of personal power
- Building confidence
- Trust and interacting with others
- The power of feedback and active listening
- Freeing your strengths
- I want you to take me seriously
- How to get what you want
- Group Counsel
- Leadership and self belief
- Stating Expectations
- Building confidence and personal impact
- Powerful personal stories
- Action planning in learning group
Our Empowering Women Program is run by Debbie Anderson.
For more information, or discuss your requirements and find a programme that works for you, please Contact Us.