Your Health &Safety Obligations
- Retained H&S Consultancy
- Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Training
- Basic Health & Safety Awareness Training
- Occupational Health
- Food Hygiene Training
- First Aid
Keeping you on the right side of the law
We’ll give health and safety advice customised for your business
Our expert service starts with a free consultation and an audit of your business. We’ll find out what you need and help you to avoid costly breaches of health and safety legislation.
We’ll draw up a report, show you where you’re doing well and where you need to make changes. We’ll give you the best professional advice. We’ve worked with companies in manufacturing, research and development, retail, catering, and the professional services sector.
Here’s what we do:
· Gap analysis – the difference between what the law requires and what you’d like for your company, and what systems are in place and how
they are operating
· Creating health and safety management systems
· Updating your existing systems
· Carrying out fire risk assessments
· Carrying out DSE (workstation) assessments
· Drawing up training plans
· Annual support
We can also provide fundamental H&S training to your management team.
H&S is an essential part of every business' management system. We provide practical, professional, common sense solutions for your business. In training your teams you will ensure good and safe working practices and compliance with statutory Health & Safety requirements.
Some of the courses we can arrange for your business:
- First Aid training
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Systems of Work
- Health & Safety Policies
- Health & Safety Manuals
- Staff Training
- Legislation Updates
Arrange your free consultation today. Call Cardiff: 02920 090500 or Bristol: 0117 403 3173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.